tiistai 8. marraskuuta 2016

Kokkari




In September I was walking around in Kokkari as a winner of the photo contest. It is a little village in the north side of Samos. This was my first visit at this place but definitely not the last. I fell in love with this picturescue scene by Aigean Sea.




Roses, other flowers...


Boats, turquoise sea...


Beautiful buildings,
doors, windows, gates...



Lots of wonderful details and enough time to capture them. I enjoyed the atmosphere on these walks. Up and down the hill and through small alleys between the sea and main street. 

This is a sample of my photos from memorable trip all alone in Samos. I am still so grateful for this opportunity. 

                                 Best wishes from Tuija

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

I appreciate your comments. Thank you!