sunnuntai 8. syyskuuta 2019

SeaView Apt.






















































Outdoor shower in my mind





















Two balconies in my mind








Beach life in my mind








SeaView Apartment in Psili Ammos was an amazing experience. We visited this beautiful apartment in June. Two nights in a peaceful apartment just beside the sea made me feel like this was the best holiday ever. It felt like paradise!

As you can see in these pictures this apartment has been decorated with love and good taste. When we arrived to Psili Ammos we met the lovely owners: Chris and Artemis. Thankful for their hospitality and the possibility to stay in their place for two nights.

The kitchen is fully equipped if you want to cook yourself. Near is restaurants if you want to go for a lunch or dinner. You must walk only few minutes by the beach. 

Easiest way to arrive to SeaView Apt. is by car but it is also possible to come by boat from Pythagorion harbour every now and then. I am sure that Artemis and Chris will help you with this opportunity.  

In this village is one small Mini Market where you can buy supplies for your breakfast. Bigger markets are few kilometres from Psili Ammos.

The sandy beach is suitable for little children because it is shallow. This apartment is most suitable for an adult couple. There is lots of proper stairs. 

The yard was also really impressive. All the details were planned precisely. Lots of green plants all over the garden where was a cat with its little kittens playing. Reality television show was to look at those.

One of the numerous great details was the outdoor shower. I fell in totally love with it. After marvellous days on the beach it was an unprecedented experience to take a shower outside. However the bathroom inside was also the most stylish I have ever seen.

We enjoyed our staying to the moon and back. Lauri was playing his guitar on the balcony while I was photographing all over the SeaView Apt. 

On the beach was a specially perfect tree for my hammock. There was also two sun beds for us and a traditional chair for my musician. Yes, we had the most wonderful time in Psili Ammos which is just opposite to the Turkish coast. We saw lots of nice boats while we were sitting on the balcony or swimming in Aegean Sea. Water was warm and refreshing at the same time. 

I am so happy that we had this co-operation with this skilful couple. I hope you can feel the distinctiveness of this excellent apartment which is only a few steps from the beach. I can recommend this place for your holiday from the bottom of my heart.  



Samos in my mind, Tuija




                          Life is the most beautiful fairy tale. 

                                                    - H.C. Andersen


1 kommentti:

  1. Thanks for sharing a such information related buy apartment which is helpful for easy to finding the property. keep doing continue to sharing 2 bhk flats for sale in south mumbai this type of informative content .Great!

    VastaaPoista

I appreciate your comments. Thank you!