tiistai 26. maaliskuuta 2019

Life is full of adventures




Samos has lots of beautiful places to explore. Almost every summer we have rent a white car from a friendly lady in Pythagorion. She knows already that I am that 'white car woman'. Last summer I drove first time ever my dream car: Suzuki Jimny. It was perfect to drive to the beaches and all over the mountains to Drakei and Ampelos. At home we have an automatic car but it is also familiar to drive a car like this. Of course it feels different but it is the magic of adventures.

Aramis Car Rental's blog offers you suggestions of nice routes all over this photogenic island. It was a nice surprice to find my picture in Aramis advertisement. What do you like about it? 

Looking forward to summer 2019 in Samos! Tuija

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

I appreciate your comments. Thank you!