perjantai 20. heinäkuuta 2018

Always, sometimes, never






























ALWAYS


Samos is a good choice for a holiday.
With this post I participate to a finnish blog challenge. 


*****

I take pictures all the time, everywhere. 
We travel always together.
When we rent a car it will be a white Jimny from now on. 
In the office of Aramis in Pythagorion we have been taken good care of us with my strange wishes. 
Efcaristo poli!

I eat at least one greek salad per day. 
I am happy in Greece. 
I dream about Samos almost every day.

We read books on our holidays and wear sunglasses every day.

Our hobby with my hubby is to be dressed well-matched.






SOMETIMES

The weather can surprise you. Sometimes it can be cloudy. 










Exploring new places is one of the most nicest things on our holidays.  





Mastiqua is a perfect drink to get a refreshind feeling while walking or cycling.





Sometimes it's nice to wake up early and sometimes sleep as long as you want. Lazy days are a part of a perfect holiday.












Break every now and then is a must to sustain the relaxing mood. Looking over the view and just stay in the moment is the best part of life under the sun.










A perfect outfit for day's journeys is a must. In greek heat you don't need tight clothes. Shoes must be as comfy as possible. Use those always before your holidays. My favorites are: OTZ -shoesflip flops and newest favorites are KEEN -sandals. Sometimes it is important to use swimming shoes although it is possible to go for a swim with KEENs.



If you want a good tip I recommend to buy bikinis in Greece because they make perfect ones. The material and models are very well made.













                                 NEVER


I have never been happier about any victory than two years ago about this: photo contest. I couldn't understand how much this will mean to my personal life. Never say never to your dreams!




My dream is to learn to ride a horse as well as to have a photo exhibition called Tuija's Samos impressions. Never know what is behind the corner. If you know a perfect place to arrange my dream event please contact me. You are welcome to join my adventures in Samos island! 


                       Greetings from Tuija, photoblogger








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

I appreciate your comments. Thank you!