maanantai 22. tammikuuta 2018

Powerful Samos




Right now it is winter also in Samos but quite soon spring brings warm winds and lots of tourists, I hope. Somehow winter in Samos seems like spring in Finland or sometimes our summer can have the same temperatures. 

This green island near Turkey is like a paradise for me. I have visited Samos in June, July, August and September. My dream is to travel to this island earlier and stay there a longer period in autumn. I have heard that spring is one of the most beautiful time when flowers are blooming and nature is fresh after winter. 

Usually it has been really warm while we have been having our holidays in Samos. I love the hot weather! Although it is sometimes almost too much but that's the most important reason to visit this greek island. Sun, sea and refreshing winds is a marvelous combination. 

If you are planning where to travel in Greece next season I can recommend Samos. Take a look at my Instagram -account and use hashtags: #samosimpressions and #islandworthtovisit! to explore more about Samos. 

This blog and instagram -account is my donation to my favorite holiday destination. This place has had a special place in my heart since 2011. 

                 Best regards, Tuija, photoblogger from Finland




2 kommenttia:

  1. Olen täysin samaa mieltä kanssasi. Samos on jollain selittämättömästä tavalla paikka minne haluaa palata aina vain uudestaan. itselläni on myös haaveissa viettää joskus kevät kesä ja syksy Samoksella. Olen käynyt siellä ensimmäisen kerran 1990 ja vuodesta 2009 olen suunnannut sinne veljeni kanssa joka vuosi. Toivottavasti myös tänä vuonna.
    Viime vuonna olimme sillä surullisen kuuluisalla lähdöllä joka myöhästyi 48 tuntia.
    Se oli sitten vähän sellainen pitkä viikonloppu Samoksella.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos mukavasta kommentistasi! Sinulla onkin jo pitkä kokemus Samoksen saaresta. Oletko majoittunut saaren eri kolkissa vai onko jokin lempipaikka, johon palaatte vuosi vuoden jälkeen? Me nautimme Pythagorionin kujilla kuljeskelusta ja kiertelystä muuallakin. Kiva tavoittaa kaltaisesi Samos -tuntija. Hyvää kevättalvea! Tuija

      Poista

I appreciate your comments. Thank you!