keskiviikko 14. joulukuuta 2016

Three months ago 14.9.2016







































Three months ago I was walking on the beach after a gourgeous breakfast at Arion Hotel near Kokkari. It was an exiting adventure to explore the North coast of Samos island as the winner of the Photo Contest

It was amazing to have the freedom to do what I want. I had a nice walk up the hill and took beautiful pictures and captured the wonderful view into my mind. 

In the evening at my hotel I enjoyed a perfect vegetarian dinner made specially for me. Stuffed eggplant and different kind of salads tasted delicious. I felt very lucky!


Happy memories, Tuija



Stuffed eggplants, Arion Hotel, Kokkari, Samos

Delicious dinner, Arion Hotel, Kokkari, Samos

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

I appreciate your comments. Thank you!