tiistai 19. syyskuuta 2017

My Samos impressions

https://www.instagram.com/samos_in_my_mind/



I feel nostalgic. Year ago I was leaving hotel Arion in Kokkari after a wonderful holiday. My friend Argiro from Visit Samos agency took me to a delicious supper to one of the most personal restaurants. Sorry I don't remember the name just now but I'm sure you know it if you have been in Kokkari. It is colorful and full of handmade things and beautiful furniture. Really decorative! Write a comment and help me, please!

Samos is somehow really familiar to me and at the same time full of unknown corners. Hope to see as many of those as possible in the future. 

Almost every day Samos comes to my mind. Summer, sun and sea makes me feel happy also in the pictures. I can feel the atmosphere through the photos which empowers me. Do you know the feeling through my Samos impressions? Welcome along!

                                          Best wishes! Tuija



Pappa Beach Ireon Samos Greece Hellas

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

I appreciate your comments. Thank you!